Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
 
 
 
Action Center
"Old" Station 1
Posted On: Dec 17, 2009

    

Closed October 2009

The Oswego Fire Protection District Central Station No.1 was located at 59 East Main Street, in the heart of downtown Oswego. The Station was originally built in 1953, replacing the former station that was located at the former Oswego Village Hall Building at 113 East Main Street. In the early 1970's a hose tower was constructed on the south side of the station. In 1979 an addition was added to the station, nearly doubling its size. In 1991 another addition was built adding living quarters and additional bays for apparatus. This station is currently closed as of October 2009.


Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?
2017 MEETING DATES

January 10  Tues. Black  Sta 1 6PM

March 15     Wed. Red    St. 1   6PM

May 9     Tues.   Gold  St. 1  6PM

July 12    Wed. Black    St. 1  6PM

Sept. 14   Thurs.    Red   St. 1  6PM

Nov. 14   Tues.   Gold   St. 1  6PM

Important Links
Northern Illinois FireGround Photos
Urban Firefighter
Visit www.iaff.org!
Visit www.affi-iaff.org!
Visit www.oswegofire.com!
Visit www.oswegoil.org!
Visit iafflocals.net/!
Visit www.firefighterclosecalls.com/!
Weather Report
Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds
 
 
IAFF Local 4773
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image